These posts will often contain talk about future work we're doing, or planning to do, that isn't yet guaranteed to ship. The work or goals could change depending on what we discover, and projects mentioned may get delayed or even stopped. That said, I believe it’s important to share as much as we can even if plans may change.
Preseason PBE Changelist
There is a lot of information and updates coming to PBE, so I wanted to take the time to compile all of our major updates in one place. This is not a comprehensive list of all minor tuning changes and bugfixes, just focusing on the major changes.
- Significant changes to support mythics to better serve enchanters
- Added a new Mythic to create an aggressive alternative for enchanters
Imperial Mandate (temp name)
- Ally Burst
- 2700 gold
- 40 Ability Power
- 200 Health
- 25 Ability Haste
- 100% Base Mana Regen
- Coordinated Fire: Abilities that slow or immobilize a champion deal 60-100 bonus magic damage and mark them for 4 seconds. Ally champion damage detonates the mark, dealing 60-100 bonus magic damage and granting you both 30% movement speed for 2 seconds. (6s cooldown per enemy champion)
- Mythic Passive: Grants all other Legendary items 15 Ability Power
- Moonstone Renewer stats reworked to include AP and HP
- Shurelya’s and Locket mostly unchanged so that tank and enchanter supports can use them
- Eclipse nerfed significantly - Fixed a bug causing the damage proc to trigger twice. Damage 16 >>> 10% enemy max HP.
- Duskblade - Fixed a bug causing the damage to trigger twice
- Immortal Shieldbow mythic passive changed from resists -> AD and HP. The synergy of resists and lifesteal was pushing too far towards “tank carries” so we’re shifting to HP for surviving burst but not becoming too tanky.
- Mikael’s Crucible stat line adjusted: HP removed, MR added. We wanted to offer a clearer option for supports into CC heavy, magic damage heavy teams.
- Jungle items - Omnivamp reduced 10 >> 8%; Burn execute removed. The burn execute wasn’t creating the desired play of not needing to drag camps, so we’re removing it.
- Tank Mythics - We’ve been exploring sharpening the resist profiles of the tank mythics, but have not yet committed to fully removing MR or Armor from some yet. We’re seeing clearer counters to full AD or AP comps, but the risk of overly limiting the choices is one we’re still evaluating. If at all possible, we want to avoid tank mythics becoming unchooseable because their stats are ineffective against the enemy team's damage type.
- On-hit damage from Guinsoo’s and “on-hit knife” changed from magic to physical to keep armor the correct counter strategy
- AP assassin and fighter items - added AP scaling to Hextech Rocketbelt and Night Harvester uniques so that they can scale similarly to other class mythics
- Mythic icon animations! We wanted Mythic items to stand out visually when browsing the shop and feel like they had next level power. Not all of the animations are finished, but we added a significant number of them to the shop in the last week.
- Added over 60 new and updated icons to the shop
- Bugfixes - Overall we have fixed over 100 bugs in the first two weeks of PBE
- Many item effects are now properly unique so they cannot stack (Quickblade please)
- Shop Features
- Stat Filters - allow you to filter your current all items page by stats like AP, AP, Ability Haste and many others.
- Quick Access Inventory - Coming very soon is a new quick access section for easier selling and selection of items in your inventory. We're currently positioning it beneath the consumables and boots panels as another always-accessible tool.
- “Good against” recommendations are coming in as we get them set up to indicate which champions on the enemy team an item would be strong into.
- Item Sets - we’re making steady progress on getting item sets up and running, these should be ready soon.
Thanks again everyone for playing. Stay safe out there.