Originally Posted by Luneclipse
same problem here
also on a new laptop > msi ge60
what trejenlord said works, but its still annoying to start LoL everytime like that.
1. Right click. Not on LOL. icon but somewhere random.
2. Select NVIDEA configurationscreen
3. Make sure you are on the map General settings
4. You should see Graphic processor
5.Click and select powerfull NVIDEA-processor in stead of automatic selection
6. Click on execute below
7. Close NVidea config. screen
The problem should be resolved, You can start Lol in a normal way and still see the movies in client. Bear in mind that constantly using powerfull NVIDEA processor will probably drain your battery faster, If it's not on charge. (Laptop users only).