As you can read in the title my League of Legends isn't working anymore.
It was working really well on my Computer for a month now and then one day I started the game and didn't load the news anymore and I couldn't press the play button anymore.
This is how it looks like:
What did I try?
I searched a lot trough the internet and tried all the friggn ways that were possible, I tried:
- reinstalling the game
- reinstalling the game with CCcleaner
- reinstalling the game after I reseted my whole PC
- resetting my firewall (thought might block IE or some ****)
- updated windows
- tried this LogAnalyzer (it said to me I have to go to some stupid microsoft FIX IT link which I tried and I didnt solve any problem)
- IE scripting is allowed (actually raged so much that I allowed for one try EVERYTHING)
- IE is online (I know that)
- tried starting as administrator all the time (I never have to try anything as admin never ever)
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)
As you see there is no problem with the computer, no problem with my internet, no problem with the firewall, no problem with being up to date (I tried like 7 times to really reinstall all friggn possible ways).
But please help me... it's the only game I like to play when there is no competetive gaming going on in CoD4....