Originally Posted by Shigemori
You know this isn't true...
He is probably right though. And I can tell you why. Because you probably don't realise that getting good scores alone isn't enough to climb in ELO. Climbing in ELO requires a VAST amount of things to do on top of that and if you forget more than one of that amount you will never climb.
If I look at your scores I can see one thing you do wrong. You play way too much ranked. Give yourself a rule: if you loose 2 ranked games in a row on one day you switch to normals for the rest of that day.
If I had to give it to you in 3 big points (the ones I know anyway)
1) make sure all your external factors are in order: http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=4904
2) lead your team (show them when to go dragon, see which lanes are struggeling and either suggest for them to switch if they are top/mid or ask the jungler to help that lane with ganks, show them when to push lanes, when its best to splitpush, what to do with a baron-buff, etc)
3) Make that feed count. If you are feed, don't stand around saying you have a lot of kills, DO SOMETHING WITH IT. Turn that feed into dead enemy turrets, turn it into stolen enemy buffs, turn it into a dragon for your struggeling teammates, turn it into ganks to help sidelanes. Make something happen instead of just sitting around and waiting for the fed enemy team to come kill you in teamfights.
A note on 2), if you say they don't listen to you then you don't convince them in the right ways. Some stuff that won't work:
- Anything that's negative (no need to be sunny when doom is falling, but no need to be negative either)
- anything that's overused ("stay defensive" will never work, its overused and everybody's used to it. Saying "just let them push to your turret and farm there" might work.)