With this tool u can:
- Change the default build for your build.
- Create three builds for any champion and any game mode.
- Read the complete description of all items.
- Import/Export your builds for send to any friend or simply make a backup.
- Filter items using the same 12 filters that Riot uses in his items website: Life Steal, Armor, Ability Power...
- You can see the default build of Riot for each champion (for compare your build)
- You can calculate the price of your build/s
The software actually is in Spanish, English, Deutsch and Polski. Français translation is in progress, if u want to help us send me a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The software has a autoupdater.
This tool need:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable (vcredist_x86.exe)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Full x86/x64 (dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe)
You can download it from microsoft website or directly from this link (~50Mb):
ITEMS RECOMENDADOS 4.7
Official Post (In Spanish): http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...45#post4357445
Polski translation by Dark Zuzia and m3te0r4
English translation by eXecrate
Deutsch translation by Luislo and P0p3l
Access failed Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\KubeSoftware\Items Recomendados\version_up.txt' is denied.
"Error: Software installed improperly. Restart setup and choose the correct path for RADS directory."
Go to your user folder: C:\Users\YOUR_USER\ItemsRecomendados\
Create a file and called it ruta.ini, u can get this file here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50166786/ruta.rar
Then open it and writte the correct path to your RADS directory, by default it is: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
I had this, but running in administrator mode on Windows 7 fixed it.
Now my problem is that whenever I run it, I see the loading screen appear.... then nothing. No programme appears, no matter what compatibility mode I attempt to run it in. I also installed, uninstalled, deleted and reinstalled in administrator mode with no difference.