1.When you see Annie gets picked, pick one of the follow Champions to counter her:
- Le Blanc
- Bruiser with tank runes (Flat MR or MR/Lvl)
2.How to make sure you earlier Lvl 6 then she is:
Get serious ganks to deny her farm, push minions to the tower so the tower will steal some minions, buy wards to not get ganked.
3.Always try to get a good initiator in your team like:
Blitzcrank, Amumu, Jarvan IV, Rumble, Ashe.
4.Buy Magic Resist items:
- Mercury Treads are a must (most vaible boots anyway!)
- Banshee's Veil (Must have for every carry to counter CC)
- Quicksilver Slash (Cheap alternative to Banshee's Veil)
- Force of Nature (Tanks or Bruiser's will like this)
- Chalice of Harmony (For Champions with MP issue's a cheap item with decent MR)
- Spirit Visage (For Champions like Warwick, Irelia, Swain pretty decent item)
- Aegis of the Legion (Support or Tank should get this one)
- Hexdrinker (Good for DPS Champions)
One of the most underrated but one of the best Summoner Spells, can save you in various situations, like you get stunned by TF's Yellow Card: Cleanse - Flash.
|Removes all debuffs from your champion and reduces the duration of subsequent stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, silences, blinds and immobilizes by 65% for the next 3 seconds.|
I've seen a lot of people who actually think: "She is strong, better dont touch her."
Thats the wrong way, when she attacks you: always attack back!
Same problem most people had with Vayne!
7.If you not manage to actually handle a little girl, you probably one of the player's who:
- Never bought defensive items.
- Never tried out Cleanse.
- Never buys wards.
- Always flames your team for your faults.
Hope you guys will finally try out one of the tips above and stop crying about Annie.
I almost forgot one of the best tips:
8.Buy Doran's Items:
Doran's Items provide a lot of health aswell as stats your Champion needs, its not a bad choice to get for example: "3x Dorans Ring/Blade", since they provide a very good cost-effectiveness!
Thanks to the people who actually told me some more Champions to counter her, there might be more so keep posting!
I will go to sleep now and will update this Guide when i wake up !
Actually you could also just stay at a decent health level and simply survive her burst.
Or you could look at your own XP bar and estimate that she will ding 6 in like 3 seconds and just back up when she hits 6 and go shopping.
Or you outzone and kill her 3 times before she hits 6 and laugh at her "burst".
Only a fed annie is a dangerous annie and she can not simply feed herself.
She needs greedy players that stay in lane too long and refuse to back up in time.
Or unprotected bot lanes that wait to get ganked etc.
Just like leblanc for example.