League of Legends Competition Ruling
Player: Khaled Abusagr / StunnedandSlayed
Date of Ruling: 01.23.13
Subject: Suspension; Violations of Summoner’s Code
Recently, Riot completed an investigation into the account histories of the players on teams which are scheduled to compete in the upcoming League of Legends Championship Series (“LCS”) European Qualifier.
The investigation has confirmed a number of facts in the player history of Khaled Abusagr (“Abusagr”), including a consistent pattern of in-game verbal abuse, racism, anti-Semitism and threatening behavior which require immediate action.
Abusagr’s current account, StunnedandSlayed, has been suspended by the Tribunal five times, including a recent two-week suspension in December. This account has established a persistent record of in-game harassment, verbal abuse, and unacceptable behavior:
- 54% of reports were for Offensive Language, Verbal Abuse, and Negative Attitude.
- StunnedandSlayed has been reported in 18% of total matches and is currently before the Tribunal for a possible permaban.
Much worse, however, is the unprecedented multitude of violations in Abusagr’s gameplay history:
- He previously has been permabanned on three additional accounts, including the notorious DarkwinJax account.
- The DarkwinJax account established the highest harassment score ever recorded on the EU West server. No player, before or since, has matched this degree of negative behavior.
- In game chat, Abusagr has threatened to physically injure players, including a Riot employee.
- His previous accounts are replete with a very large number of racist and anti-Semitic insults.
- DarkwinJax was reported more than 1,000 times during a 375-game period (Feb-Apr 2012).
Despite years of repeated punishments, official warnings, and permabans, Abusagr has continued his pattern of unacceptable behavior during the past several months under the StunnedandSlayed account, even as his team advanced into the upcoming LCS EU Qualifier.
As a result of this player’s abject history of poor sportsmanship and harmful actions, the player behavior team has issued a lifetime ban on Abusagr. His StunnedandSlayed account has been permabanned and all future accounts will be permabanned on sight.
The Summoner's Code
establishes the standards of behavior for all League of Legends players.
Abusagr’s behavior represents the extreme edge of violations of the letter and spirit of the Summoner’s Code. The persistence and ferocity of his abusiveness and aggressiveness are the antithesis of acceptable conduct for the League of Legends community.
Abusagr has fully violated every part of the Summoner’s Code.
- Ineligible to compete in the LCS Season Three European Qualifier in Warsaw, January 25-27, 2013.
- Ineligible to compete in the LCS indefinitely; this suspension shall commence immediately.
- Ineligible to compete in any Riot-affiliated League of Legends tournaments indefinitely; this suspension shall commence immediately.